Water damage insurance in St. Albert, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in St. Albert are more aware about water damage insurance than ever before.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
It's time to learn how you can protect your property against the worst weather Alberta has to offer with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Certain protection for uncertain weather
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. Depending upon your needs, the lump sum benefit amount of this critical illness insurance coverage can range from $25, 000 to $2, 000, 000. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in St. Albert and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
You can take action now and work to protect your home from water damage by sealing cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, installing window wells around your basement windows, installing downspouts and regularly maintaining your eavestroughs, among other steps.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about water damage insurance in St. Albert and let us show you why we're a better place for your water damage insurance in St. Albert.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get made-to-measure coverage limits that fit your particular needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, we'll provide a discount. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We don't only cover your home but also your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred in the event that you need to move out of your home while it's being repaired. In the event that your home is at a complete loss, you are not obligated to rebuild—we’ll honour your claim even if you rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in St. Albert include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener Future for Canadian Families
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in St. Albert AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in St. Albert now!
St. Albert has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today