Water damage insurance in Sherwood Park, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Sherwood Park homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering water damage insurance.
What you may not realize is just how financially damaging extreme weather can be: severe conditions have cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and half of all property claims today are the result of water and wind damage.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're pleased to introduce Comprehensive Water coverage for our valued clients in cities across Alberta, including Sherwood Park. Start by taking our free online assessment to understand the level of risk to your property.
You can minimize the risk of unwanted water entering your home by installing window wells around your basement windows and making sure your eavestroughs and storm drains are free of leaves and other debris.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian water damage insurance in Sherwood Park. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about water damage insurance in Sherwood Park and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Sherwood Park include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Sherwood Park AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Sherwood Park now!
Sherwood Park has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today