Water damage insurance in Sedgewick, AB
Severe weather is becoming increasingly problematic for Canadian homeowners, renters and landlords; as a result, it’s extremely important to have water damage insurance in Sedgewick.
The facts speak for themselves: extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and water and wind damage now account for half of all property claims.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Certain protection for uncertain weather
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Our insurance keeps you covered.
You can minimize the risk of unwanted water entering your home by installing window wells around your basement windows and making sure your eavestroughs and storm drains are free of leaves and other debris.
Connect with your Co-operators advisor about water damage insurance in Sedgewick today and find out how we can help protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it against the effects of extreme weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get made-to-measure coverage limits that fit your particular needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, we'll provide a discount. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We don't only cover your home but also your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred in the event that you need to move out of your home while it's being repaired. In the event that your home is at a complete loss, you are not obligated to rebuild—we’ll honour your claim even if you rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Sedgewick include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Sedgewick AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Sedgewick now!
Sedgewick has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today