Water damage insurance in Red Deer, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with water damage insurance in Red Deer.
Since 1998, wind and water damage caused by extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion, which is half of all property claims.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. In 2013, this coverage gap was only too apparent as the country suffered its worst-ever year in terms of weather-related damage. Our insurance keeps you covered.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
Get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor about water damage insurance in Red Deer today and learn more about the ways in which we can protect your home and everything in it against the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Complete: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get coverage limits that fit with your specific needs.
- Flexible: As opposed to paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible will be calculated as a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Cost-effective:We offer exclusive savings on loss prevention devices like secondary automatic powered back-up sump pumps.
- All-encompassing: Comprehensive Water covers your house, personal items and detached structures, along with any extra costs incurred from staying elsewhere while your home is in repair. If your home is completely destroyed, you can decide whether you want to rebuild at your present location, a new location or not at all; in any case, your claim will still be paid.
Extended Insurance Features in Red Deer include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Red Deer AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Red Deer now!
Red Deer has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today