Water damage insurance in Peace River, AB
Severe weather is becoming increasingly problematic for Canadian homeowners, renters and landlords; as a result, it’s extremely important to have water damage insurance in Peace River.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. This gap in coverage was especially apparent in 2013, when Canada experienced its worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're pleased to introduce Comprehensive Water coverage for our valued clients in cities across Alberta, including Peace River. Start by taking our free online assessment to understand the level of risk to your property.
You don’t have to wait to better protect your home from water damage: take action now by sealing any cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, cleaning your eavestroughs on a regular basis, installing downspouts and keeping storm drains clear of debris, among other steps.
Speak to your Co-operators advisor about water damage insurance in Peace River today and you'll see how we can protect your property against the effects of extreme and unpredictable weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Peace River include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener Future for Canadian Families
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Peace River AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Peace River now!
Peace River has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today