Water damage insurance in Leduc, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Leduc know that they need to start thinking about water damage insurance.
Half of all property claims are now attributed to water and wind damage from extreme weather, costing Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. However, you can now feel good knowing The Co-operators offers Comprehensive Water coverage to clients in Leduc and across Alberta. Get started by using our free online assessment to find out your home’s risk level right now.
You can take action now and work to protect your home from water damage by sealing cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, installing window wells around your basement windows, installing downspouts and regularly maintaining your eavestroughs, among other steps.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian water damage insurance in Leduc. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about water damage insurance in Leduc and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Complete: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get coverage limits that fit with your specific needs.
- Flexible: As opposed to paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible will be calculated as a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Cost-effective:We offer exclusive savings on loss prevention devices like secondary automatic powered back-up sump pumps.
- All-encompassing: Comprehensive Water covers your house, personal items and detached structures, along with any extra costs incurred from staying elsewhere while your home is in repair. If your home is completely destroyed, you can decide whether you want to rebuild at your present location, a new location or not at all; in any case, your claim will still be paid.
Extended Insurance Features in Leduc include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Think of it as Insurance for the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Leduc AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Leduc now!
Leduc has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today