Water damage insurance in Lac La Biche, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Lac La Biche know that they need to start thinking about water damage insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. Depending upon your needs, the lump sum benefit amount of this critical illness insurance coverage can range from $25, 000 to $2, 000, 000. However, you can now feel good knowing The Co-operators offers Comprehensive Water coverage to clients in Lac La Biche and across Alberta. Get started by using our free online assessment to find out your home’s risk level right now.
You can minimize the risk of unwanted water entering your home by installing window wells around your basement windows and making sure your eavestroughs and storm drains are free of leaves and other debris.
Your Co-operators advisor can tell you all about our water damage insurance in Lac La Biche—and how our coverage can protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it when extreme weather strikes.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Straightforward: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Custom: Choose the coverage that meets your specific needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Cost-effective: You can take advantage of discounts if you choose to install such loss prevention devices as a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Comprehensive: Rest assured your home, personal belongings and detached structures are covered, as well as additional costs incurred if you need to stay elsewhere while your home is being repaired. If your home is unable to be repaired, it’s up to you whether you wish to rebuild or not; either way, we will still honour your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Lac La Biche include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener Future for Canadian Families
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Lac La Biche AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Lac La Biche now!
Lac La Biche has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today