Water damage insurance in Drayton Valley, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Drayton Valley homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering water damage insurance.
It’s no secret either that severe weather is extremely costly; in fact, water and wind damage account for half of all property claims in Canada, and extreme conditions have cost Canadians almost $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
It's time to learn how you can protect your property against the worst weather Alberta has to offer with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
It wasn’t until very recently that Canadians were able to obtain insurance against overland flooding. In 2013, this coverage gap was only too apparent as the country suffered its worst-ever year in terms of weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Drayton Valley and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
You can minimize the risk of unwanted water entering your home by installing window wells around your basement windows and making sure your eavestroughs and storm drains are free of leaves and other debris.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about water damage insurance in Drayton Valley and let us show you why we're a better place for your water damage insurance in Drayton Valley.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Drayton Valley include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
It's Insurance for a More Sustainable Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Drayton Valley AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Drayton Valley now!
Drayton Valley has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today