Water damage insurance in Andrew, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with water damage insurance in Andrew.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. This lack of coverage came to the forefront in 2013, when Canada faced its most destructive year to date for weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Andrew. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about water damage insurance in Andrew and let us show you why we're a better place for your water damage insurance in Andrew.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Andrew include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring Canada's Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Andrew AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Andrew now!
Andrew has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today