Sewer backup insurance in Wainwright, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Wainwright homeowners and renters alike to obtain sewer backup insurance.
Did you know that around half of all property claims are the direct result of weather-related water and wind damage, which has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998?
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including Wainwright. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian sewer backup insurance in Wainwright. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about sewer backup insurance in Wainwright and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Straightforward: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Custom: Choose the coverage that meets your specific needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Cost-effective: You can take advantage of discounts if you choose to install such loss prevention devices as a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Comprehensive: Rest assured your home, personal belongings and detached structures are covered, as well as additional costs incurred if you need to stay elsewhere while your home is being repaired. If your home is unable to be repaired, it’s up to you whether you wish to rebuild or not; either way, we will still honour your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Wainwright include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener TomorrowAs a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Wainwright AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Wainwright now!
Wainwright has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today