Sewer backup insurance in Peace River, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Peace River are more aware about sewer backup insurance than ever before.
What you may not realize is just how financially damaging extreme weather can be: severe conditions have cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and half of all property claims today are the result of water and wind damage.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Peace River. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian sewer backup insurance in Peace River. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about sewer backup insurance in Peace River and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Complete: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get coverage limits that fit with your specific needs.
- Flexible: As opposed to paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible will be calculated as a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Cost-effective:We offer exclusive savings on loss prevention devices like secondary automatic powered back-up sump pumps.
- All-encompassing: Comprehensive Water covers your house, personal items and detached structures, along with any extra costs incurred from staying elsewhere while your home is in repair. If your home is completely destroyed, you can decide whether you want to rebuild at your present location, a new location or not at all; in any case, your claim will still be paid.
Extended Insurance Features in Peace River include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Peace River AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Peace River now!
Peace River has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today