Sewer backup insurance in Mayer Thorpe, AB
Severe weather is becoming increasingly problematic for Canadian homeowners, renters and landlords; as a result, it’s extremely important to have sewer backup insurance in Mayer Thorpe.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
Certain protection for uncertain weather
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Mayer Thorpe and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Connect with your Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in Mayer Thorpe today and find out how we can help protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it against the effects of extreme weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get made-to-measure coverage limits that fit your particular needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, we'll provide a discount. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We don't only cover your home but also your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred in the event that you need to move out of your home while it's being repaired. In the event that your home is at a complete loss, you are not obligated to rebuild—we’ll honour your claim even if you rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Mayer Thorpe include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Mayer Thorpe AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Mayer Thorpe now!
Mayer Thorpe has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today