Sewer backup insurance in Grande Prairie, AB
As the frequency of severe storms in Canada continues to increase, it's clear that homeowners, renters and landlords in Grande Prairie are right to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
It’s no secret either that severe weather is extremely costly; in fact, water and wind damage account for half of all property claims in Canada, and extreme conditions have cost Canadians almost $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. However, you can now feel good knowing The Co-operators offers Comprehensive Water coverage to clients in Grande Prairie and across Alberta. Get started by using our free online assessment to find out your home’s risk level right now.
You don’t have to wait to better protect your home from water damage: take action now by sealing any cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, cleaning your eavestroughs on a regular basis, installing downspouts and keeping storm drains clear of debris, among other steps.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian sewer backup insurance in Grande Prairie. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about sewer backup insurance in Grande Prairie and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Grande Prairie include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Grande Prairie AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Grande Prairie now!
Grande Prairie has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today