Sewer backup insurance in Camrose, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Camrose homeowners and renters alike to obtain sewer backup insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. Depending upon your needs, the lump sum benefit amount of this critical illness insurance coverage can range from $25, 000 to $2, 000, 000. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including Camrose. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
Don’t wait until it’s too late: contact your nearby Co-operators advisor in Camrose today for more information on sewer backup insurance and get the coverage that’s right for you.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Complete: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get coverage limits that fit with your specific needs.
- Flexible: As opposed to paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible will be calculated as a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Cost-effective:We offer exclusive savings on loss prevention devices like secondary automatic powered back-up sump pumps.
- All-encompassing: Comprehensive Water covers your house, personal items and detached structures, along with any extra costs incurred from staying elsewhere while your home is in repair. If your home is completely destroyed, you can decide whether you want to rebuild at your present location, a new location or not at all; in any case, your claim will still be paid.
Extended Insurance Features in Camrose include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring Canada's Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Camrose AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Camrose now!
Camrose has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today