Sewer backup insurance in Boyle, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Boyle homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering sewer backup insurance.
The facts speak for themselves: extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and water and wind damage now account for half of all property claims.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Boyle. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about sewer backup insurance in Boyle and let us show you why we're a better place for your sewer backup insurance in Boyle.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Boyle include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Boyle AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Boyle now!
Boyle has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today