Sewer backup insurance in Bonnyville, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Bonnyville know that they need to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
It's estimated that half of all property claims can be attributed to damage caused by extreme weather, which has cost Canadians almost $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
It's time to learn how you can protect your property against the worst weather Alberta has to offer with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. Our insurance keeps you covered.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Your Co-operators advisor can tell you all about our sewer backup insurance in Bonnyville—and how our coverage can protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it when extreme weather strikes.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Bonnyville include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Taking Care of the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Bonnyville AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Bonnyville now!
Bonnyville has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today