Flood insurance in Thorhild, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Thorhild homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering flood insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about flood insurance.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
What sets us apart?
It’s possible for homeowners to be stuck with a bill in the thousands for flood damage repair, which is why we provide affordable flood damage insurance. But that’s not the only thing we have to offer. For the best customer service and advice about flood insurance coverage in Thorhild, you can count on our network of experienced advisors. After all, this type of insurance is somewhat new to Canada, so you’ll need details about your coverage beyond price. With 70 years of experience, we’re a co-operative that knows exactly how to make our members and communities our top priority.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Thorhild and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about flood insurance in Thorhild and let us show you why we're a better place for your flood insurance in Thorhild.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Complete: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get coverage limits that fit with your specific needs.
- Flexible: As opposed to paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible will be calculated as a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Cost-effective:We offer exclusive savings on loss prevention devices like secondary automatic powered back-up sump pumps.
- All-encompassing: Comprehensive Water covers your house, personal items and detached structures, along with any extra costs incurred from staying elsewhere while your home is in repair. If your home is completely destroyed, you can decide whether you want to rebuild at your present location, a new location or not at all; in any case, your claim will still be paid.
Extended Insurance Features in Thorhild include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our flood insurance in Thorhild AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Thorhild now!
Thorhild has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today