Flood insurance in Andrew, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Andrew homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering flood insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about flood insurance.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
What sets us apart?
It’s possible for homeowners to be stuck with a bill in the thousands for flood damage repair, which is why we provide affordable flood damage insurance. But that’s not the only thing we have to offer. For the best customer service and advice about flood insurance coverage in Andrew, you can count on our network of experienced advisors. After all, it’s only natural you’d have questions beyond cost when this type of insurance is relatively new to Canada. Work with us and you’ll discover how we put our members and communities first through the last 70 plus years as a co-operative.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Andrew and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
If you clear your storm drains and eavestroughs and install window wells around your basement windows, you can mitigate the risk of unwanted water causing damage to your home.
To learn more about flood insurance and to review your options, get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor in Andrew today.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Andrew include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood insurance in Andrew AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Andrew now!
Andrew has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today