Water damage insurance in Vermilion, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Vermilion homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering water damage insurance.
Half of all property claims are now attributed to water and wind damage from extreme weather, costing Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Find out how you can protect your home against Alberta's extreme weather with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. Depending upon your needs, the lump sum benefit amount of this critical illness insurance coverage can range from $25, 000 to $2, 000, 000. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including Vermilion. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
If you clear your storm drains and eavestroughs and install window wells around your basement windows, you can mitigate the risk of unwanted water causing damage to your home.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about water damage insurance in Vermilion and let us show you why we're a better place for your water damage insurance in Vermilion.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Vermilion include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Vermilion AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Vermilion now!
Vermilion has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today