Water damage insurance in Spirit River, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Spirit River homeowners and renters alike to obtain water damage insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
It wasn’t until very recently that Canadians were able to obtain insurance against overland flooding. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Spirit River. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
If you clear your storm drains and eavestroughs and install window wells around your basement windows, you can mitigate the risk of unwanted water causing damage to your home.
Your Co-operators advisor can tell you all about our water damage insurance in Spirit River—and how our coverage can protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it when extreme weather strikes.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Spirit River include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener TomorrowAs a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Spirit River AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Spirit River now!
Spirit River has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today