Water damage insurance in Rocky Mountain House, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Rocky Mountain House homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering water damage insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
Find out how you can protect your home against Alberta's extreme weather with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. However, you can now feel good knowing The Co-operators offers Comprehensive Water coverage to clients in Rocky Mountain House and across Alberta. Get started by using our free online assessment to find out your home’s risk level right now.
You can minimize the risk of unwanted water entering your home by installing window wells around your basement windows and making sure your eavestroughs and storm drains are free of leaves and other debris.
Connect with your Co-operators advisor about water damage insurance in Rocky Mountain House today and find out how we can help protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it against the effects of extreme weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Rocky Mountain House include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Rocky Mountain House AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Rocky Mountain House now!
Rocky Mountain House has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today