Water damage insurance in Oyen, AB
As the frequency of severe storms in Canada continues to increase, it's clear that homeowners, renters and landlords in Oyen are right to start thinking about water damage insurance.
Did you know that around half of all property claims are the direct result of weather-related water and wind damage, which has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998?
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're proud to offer our new Comprehensive Water coverage to our clients in cities across Alberta, including Oyen. There's also our free online assessment tool so you can determine the level of risk to your home.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about water damage insurance in Oyen and let us show you why we're a better place for your water damage insurance in Oyen.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Oyen include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring Canada's Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Oyen AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Oyen now!
Oyen has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today