Water damage insurance in Hanna, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Hanna are more aware about water damage insurance than ever before.
It's estimated that half of all property claims can be attributed to damage caused by extreme weather, which has cost Canadians almost $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. This coverage gap was highlighted in 2013, the country’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Hanna and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Connect with your Co-operators advisor about water damage insurance in Hanna today and find out how we can help protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it against the effects of extreme weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Customizable: Get the coverage limits that best suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Deductibles are a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup, we will reward you with a discount.
- Extensive: Our coverage doesn't stop at the building itself: it also includes your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out during repairs. In the event of a total loss, rest assured you're not obliged to rebuild on the same site—we will still pay out your claim even if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Hanna include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Hanna AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Hanna now!
Hanna has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today