Water Damage Insurance in Fairview, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Fairview homeowners and renters alike to obtain water damage insurance.
What you may not realize is just how financially damaging extreme weather can be: severe conditions have cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and half of all property claims today are the result of water and wind damage.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. In 2013, this coverage gap was only too apparent as the country suffered its worst-ever year in terms of weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Fairview. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
You can minimize the risk of unwanted water entering your home by installing window wells around your basement windows and making sure your eavestroughs and storm drains are free of leaves and other debris.
Get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor about water damage insurance in Fairview today and learn more about the ways in which we can protect your home and everything in it against the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Fairview include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener TomorrowAs a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Fairview AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Fairview now!
Fairview has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today