Water damage insurance in Edmonton, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Edmonton are more aware about water damage insurance than ever before.
The facts speak for themselves: extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and water and wind damage now account for half of all property claims.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. Depending upon your needs, the lump sum benefit amount of this critical illness insurance coverage can range from $25, 000 to $2, 000, 000. That's why we're pleased to introduce Comprehensive Water coverage for our valued clients in cities across Alberta, including Edmonton. Start by taking our free online assessment to understand the level of risk to your property.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about water damage insurance in Edmonton and let us show you why we're a better place for your water damage insurance in Edmonton.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Edmonton include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener TomorrowAs a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Edmonton AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Edmonton now!
Edmonton has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today