Water damage insurance in Drumheller, AB
Severe weather is becoming increasingly problematic for Canadian homeowners, renters and landlords; as a result, it’s extremely important to have water damage insurance in Drumheller.
Since 1998, wind and water damage caused by extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion, which is half of all property claims.
Find out how you can protect your home against Alberta's extreme weather with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Real protection against unpredictable weather
It wasn’t until very recently that Canadians were able to obtain insurance against overland flooding. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're proud to offer our new Comprehensive Water coverage to our clients in cities across Alberta, including Drumheller. There's also our free online assessment tool so you can determine the level of risk to your home.
You don’t have to wait to better protect your home from water damage: take action now by sealing any cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, cleaning your eavestroughs on a regular basis, installing downspouts and keeping storm drains clear of debris, among other steps.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about water damage insurance in Drumheller and let us show you why we're a better place for your water damage insurance in Drumheller.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get made-to-measure coverage limits that fit your particular needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, we'll provide a discount. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We don't only cover your home but also your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred in the event that you need to move out of your home while it's being repaired. In the event that your home is at a complete loss, you are not obligated to rebuild—we’ll honour your claim even if you rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Drumheller include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Taking Care of the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Drumheller AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Drumheller now!
Drumheller has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today