Water damage insurance in Cardston, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Cardston homeowners and renters alike to obtain water damage insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
It's time to learn how you can protect your property against the worst weather Alberta has to offer with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
It wasn’t until very recently that Canadians were able to obtain insurance against overland flooding. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Cardston. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
You don’t have to wait to better protect your home from water damage: take action now by sealing any cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, cleaning your eavestroughs on a regular basis, installing downspouts and keeping storm drains clear of debris, among other steps.
Don’t wait until it’s too late: contact your nearby Co-operators advisor in Cardston today for more information on water damage insurance and get the coverage that’s right for you.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Straightforward: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Custom: Choose the coverage that meets your specific needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Cost-effective: You can take advantage of discounts if you choose to install such loss prevention devices as a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Comprehensive: Rest assured your home, personal belongings and detached structures are covered, as well as additional costs incurred if you need to stay elsewhere while your home is being repaired. If your home is unable to be repaired, it’s up to you whether you wish to rebuild or not; either way, we will still honour your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Cardston include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Cardston AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Cardston now!
Cardston has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today