Water damage insurance in Bonnyville, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Bonnyville are more aware about water damage insurance than ever before.
Since 1998, wind and water damage caused by extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion, which is half of all property claims.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. This coverage gap was highlighted in 2013, the country’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including Bonnyville. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
Connect with your Co-operators advisor about water damage insurance in Bonnyville today and find out how we can help protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it against the effects of extreme weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Straightforward: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Custom: Choose the coverage that meets your specific needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Cost-effective: You can take advantage of discounts if you choose to install such loss prevention devices as a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Comprehensive: Rest assured your home, personal belongings and detached structures are covered, as well as additional costs incurred if you need to stay elsewhere while your home is being repaired. If your home is unable to be repaired, it’s up to you whether you wish to rebuild or not; either way, we will still honour your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Bonnyville include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
It's Insurance for a More Sustainable Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Bonnyville AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Bonnyville now!
Bonnyville has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today