Water damage insurance in Blairmore, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Blairmore are more aware about water damage insurance than ever before.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about water damage insurance.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Our insurance keeps you covered.
You can take action now and work to protect your home from water damage by sealing cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, installing window wells around your basement windows, installing downspouts and regularly maintaining your eavestroughs, among other steps.
Your Co-operators advisor can tell you all about our water damage insurance in Blairmore—and how our coverage can protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it when extreme weather strikes.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Blairmore include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our water damage insurance in Blairmore AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Blairmore now!
Blairmore has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today