Water damage insurance in Beaumont, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with water damage insurance in Beaumont.
Since 1998, wind and water damage caused by extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion, which is half of all property claims.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're proud to offer our new Comprehensive Water coverage to our clients in cities across Alberta, including Beaumont. There's also our free online assessment tool so you can determine the level of risk to your home.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian water damage insurance in Beaumont. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about water damage insurance in Beaumont and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Beaumont include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about water damage insurance in Beaumont AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Beaumont now!
Beaumont has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today