Sewer backup insurance in Wetaskiwin, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with sewer backup insurance in Wetaskiwin.
What you may not realize is just how financially damaging extreme weather can be: severe conditions have cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and half of all property claims today are the result of water and wind damage.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
Certain protection for uncertain weather
It wasn’t until very recently that Canadians were able to obtain insurance against overland flooding. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. That's why we're proud to offer our new Comprehensive Water coverage to our clients in cities across Alberta, including Wetaskiwin. There's also our free online assessment tool so you can determine the level of risk to your home.
You can be proactive about minimizing water damage to your home by installing downspouts, sealing cracks in your foundation, cleaning your eavestroughs and ensuring storm drains are clear of leaves and other debris.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian sewer backup insurance in Wetaskiwin. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about sewer backup insurance in Wetaskiwin and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Complete: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get coverage limits that fit with your specific needs.
- Flexible: As opposed to paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible will be calculated as a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Cost-effective:We offer exclusive savings on loss prevention devices like secondary automatic powered back-up sump pumps.
- All-encompassing: Comprehensive Water covers your house, personal items and detached structures, along with any extra costs incurred from staying elsewhere while your home is in repair. If your home is completely destroyed, you can decide whether you want to rebuild at your present location, a new location or not at all; in any case, your claim will still be paid.
Extended Insurance Features in Wetaskiwin include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Wetaskiwin AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Wetaskiwin now!
Wetaskiwin has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today