Sewer backup insurance in Westlock, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Westlock homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering sewer backup insurance.
It’s no secret either that severe weather is extremely costly; in fact, water and wind damage account for half of all property claims in Canada, and extreme conditions have cost Canadians almost $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. Depending upon your needs, critical illness insurance coverage may provide lump sum benefit amounts which can range from $25, 000 to $2, 000, 000. That's why we're proud to offer our new Comprehensive Water coverage to our clients in cities across Alberta, including Westlock. There's also our free online assessment tool so you can determine the level of risk to your home.
You can be proactive about minimizing water damage to your home by installing downspouts, sealing cracks in your foundation, cleaning your eavestroughs and ensuring storm drains are clear of leaves and other debris.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about sewer backup insurance in Westlock and let us show you why we're a better place for your sewer backup insurance in Westlock.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Westlock include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Westlock AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Westlock now!
Westlock has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today