Sewer backup insurance in Wainwright, AB
Severe weather is becoming increasingly problematic for Canadian homeowners, renters and landlords; as a result, it’s extremely important to have sewer backup insurance in Wainwright.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Wainwright and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
There are steps you can take to keep unwanted water out your home, including clearing eavestroughs, installing window wells around your basement windows and keeping storm drains clear of leaves and other debris.
Get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in Wainwright today and learn more about the ways in which we can protect your home and everything in it against the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Wainwright include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Think of it as Insurance for the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Wainwright AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Wainwright now!
Wainwright has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today