Sewer backup insurance in Stettler, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with sewer backup insurance in Stettler.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Stettler. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
If you clear your storm drains and eavestroughs and install window wells around your basement windows, you can mitigate the risk of unwanted water causing damage to your home.
Talk to your local Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in Stettler today and discover firsthand how we can help keep your family, your home and everything in it protected from the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Stettler include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Stettler AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Stettler now!
Stettler has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today