Sewer backup insurance in St. Albert, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for St. Albert homeowners and renters alike to obtain sewer backup insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. This lack of coverage came to the forefront in 2013, when Canada faced its most destructive year to date for weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in St. Albert and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
You can be proactive about minimizing water damage to your home by installing downspouts, sealing cracks in your foundation, cleaning your eavestroughs and ensuring storm drains are clear of leaves and other debris.
Get in touch with your local Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in St. Albert today and learn more about the ways in which we can protect your home and everything in it against the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get made-to-measure coverage limits that fit your particular needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, we'll provide a discount. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We don't only cover your home but also your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred in the event that you need to move out of your home while it's being repaired. In the event that your home is at a complete loss, you are not obligated to rebuild—we’ll honour your claim even if you rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in St. Albert include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in St. Albert AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in St. Albert now!
St. Albert has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today