Sewer backup insurance in Red Deer, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Red Deer are more aware about sewer backup insurance than ever before.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Our insurance keeps you covered.
You can minimize the risk of unwanted water entering your home by installing window wells around your basement windows and making sure your eavestroughs and storm drains are free of leaves and other debris.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about sewer backup insurance in Red Deer and let us show you why we're a better place for your sewer backup insurance in Red Deer.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Red Deer include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
It's Insurance for a More Sustainable Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Red Deer AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Red Deer now!
Red Deer has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today