Sewer backup insurance in Ponoka, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Ponoka know that they need to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. This gap in coverage was all too clear in 2013, which remains one of the country's most destructive and costly years in terms of weather-related damage. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including Ponoka. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
You can be proactive about minimizing water damage to your home by installing downspouts, sealing cracks in your foundation, cleaning your eavestroughs and ensuring storm drains are clear of leaves and other debris.
Connect with your Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in Ponoka today and find out how we can help protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it against the effects of extreme weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Ponoka include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener TomorrowAs a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Ponoka AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Ponoka now!
Ponoka has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today