Sewer backup insurance in Ponoka, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Ponoka know that they need to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
The facts speak for themselves: extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and water and wind damage now account for half of all property claims.
Make sure your home is protected against Alberta's extreme weather: learn more about Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Weather the storm with complete coverage
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. Depending upon your needs, the lump sum benefit amount of this critical illness insurance coverage can range from $25, 000 to $2, 000, 000. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Ponoka. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
You can be proactive about minimizing water damage to your home by installing downspouts, sealing cracks in your foundation, cleaning your eavestroughs and ensuring storm drains are clear of leaves and other debris.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian sewer backup insurance in Ponoka. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about sewer backup insurance in Ponoka and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Ponoka include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Healthier Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Ponoka AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Ponoka now!
Ponoka has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today