Sewer backup insurance in Picture Butte, AB
As the frequency of severe storms in Canada continues to increase, it's clear that homeowners, renters and landlords in Picture Butte are right to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
The facts speak for themselves: extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998, and water and wind damage now account for half of all property claims.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
Real protection against unpredictable weather
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. That's why we're pleased to introduce Comprehensive Water coverage for our valued clients in cities across Alberta, including Picture Butte. Start by taking our free online assessment to understand the level of risk to your property.
If you clear your storm drains and eavestroughs and install window wells around your basement windows, you can mitigate the risk of unwanted water causing damage to your home.
Your Co-operators advisor can tell you all about our sewer backup insurance in Picture Butte—and how our coverage can protect your loved ones, your home and everything in it when extreme weather strikes.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Picture Butte include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a More Sustainable Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Picture Butte AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Picture Butte now!
Picture Butte has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today