Sewer backup insurance in Nanton, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Nanton are more aware about sewer backup insurance than ever before.
Half of all property claims are now attributed to water and wind damage from extreme weather, costing Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Until recently, Canada was one of the few developed nations without insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Nanton. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
You don’t have to wait to better protect your home from water damage: take action now by sealing any cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, cleaning your eavestroughs on a regular basis, installing downspouts and keeping storm drains clear of debris, among other steps.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about sewer backup insurance in Nanton and let us show you why we're a better place for your sewer backup insurance in Nanton.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Nanton include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a More Sustainable Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Nanton AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Nanton now!
Nanton has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today