Sewer backup insurance in Mayer Thorpe, AB
As the frequency of severe storms in Canada continues to increase, it's clear that homeowners, renters and landlords in Mayer Thorpe are right to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
We can't predict the weather but we can protect your home
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. This lack of coverage came to the forefront in 2013, when Canada faced its most destructive year to date for weather-related damage. Our insurance keeps you covered.
You can take action now and work to protect your home from water damage by sealing cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, installing window wells around your basement windows, installing downspouts and regularly maintaining your eavestroughs, among other steps.
Talk to your local Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in Mayer Thorpe today and discover firsthand how we can help keep your family, your home and everything in it protected from the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Customizable: Get the coverage limits that best suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Deductibles are a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup, we will reward you with a discount.
- Extensive: Our coverage doesn't stop at the building itself: it also includes your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out during repairs. In the event of a total loss, rest assured you're not obliged to rebuild on the same site—we will still pay out your claim even if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Mayer Thorpe include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a Greener TomorrowAs a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Mayer Thorpe AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Mayer Thorpe now!
Mayer Thorpe has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today