Sewer backup insurance in Lloydminster, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in Lloydminster know that they need to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
Half of all property claims are now attributed to water and wind damage from extreme weather, costing Canadians nearly $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can provide the protection you need against severe weather in Alberta.
Certain protection for uncertain weather
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. In 2013, this coverage gap was only too apparent as the country suffered its worst-ever year in terms of weather-related damage. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Lloydminster. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian sewer backup insurance in Lloydminster. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about sewer backup insurance in Lloydminster and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Complete: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get coverage limits that fit with your specific needs.
- Flexible: As opposed to paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible will be calculated as a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Cost-effective:We offer exclusive savings on loss prevention devices like secondary automatic powered back-up sump pumps.
- All-encompassing: Comprehensive Water covers your house, personal items and detached structures, along with any extra costs incurred from staying elsewhere while your home is in repair. If your home is completely destroyed, you can decide whether you want to rebuild at your present location, a new location or not at all; in any case, your claim will still be paid.
Extended Insurance Features in Lloydminster include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Taking Care of the Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Lloydminster AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Lloydminster now!
Lloydminster has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today