Sewer backup insurance in Lamont, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Lamont homeowners and renters alike to obtain sewer backup insurance.
It’s no secret either that severe weather is extremely costly; in fact, water and wind damage account for half of all property claims in Canada, and extreme conditions have cost Canadians almost $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Fortunately, you can put an end to your worries with Comprehensive Water coverage, a new offering in Alberta from The Co-operators.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Lamont. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
You can take action now and work to protect your home from water damage by sealing cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, installing window wells around your basement windows, installing downspouts and regularly maintaining your eavestroughs, among other steps.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about sewer backup insurance in Lamont and let us show you why we're a better place for your sewer backup insurance in Lamont.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Lamont include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
It's Insurance for a More Sustainable Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in Lamont AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Lamont now!
Lamont has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today