Sewer backup insurance in High Prairie, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for High Prairie homeowners and renters alike to obtain sewer backup insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
It's time to learn how you can protect your property against the worst weather Alberta has to offer with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including High Prairie. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
You can be proactive about minimizing water damage to your home by installing downspouts, sealing cracks in your foundation, cleaning your eavestroughs and ensuring storm drains are clear of leaves and other debris.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian sewer backup insurance in High Prairie. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about sewer backup insurance in High Prairie and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in High Prairie include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
It's Insurance for a More Sustainable Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about our sewer backup insurance in High Prairie AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in High Prairie now!
High Prairie has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today