Sewer backup insurance in Fairview, AB
As the frequency of severe storms in Canada continues to increase, it's clear that homeowners, renters and landlords in Fairview are right to start thinking about sewer backup insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
Stay protected, no matter the weather
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. In 2013, this coverage gap was only too apparent as the country suffered its worst-ever year in terms of weather-related damage. That's why we're proud to offer our new Comprehensive Water coverage to our clients in cities across Alberta, including Fairview. There's also our free online assessment tool so you can determine the level of risk to your home.
You can take action now and work to protect your home from water damage by sealing cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, installing window wells around your basement windows, installing downspouts and regularly maintaining your eavestroughs, among other steps.
Talk to your local Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in Fairview today and discover firsthand how we can help keep your family, your home and everything in it protected from the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personal: Take out tailored coverage limits that are appropriate for your unique needs.
- Flexible: Your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount—between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: With The Co-operators, loss prevention devices are rewarded with discounts. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: Our coverage includes your home, personal property and detached structures, as well as any costs incurred if you have to move out while your home is being repaired. If your home is at a total loss, we will pay your claim even if you make the decision to rebuild in another location.
Extended Insurance Features in Fairview include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Fairview AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Fairview now!
Fairview has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today