Sewer backup insurance in Boyle, AB
Canada has experienced an increasing number of severe storms in recent years, which means the time is right for Boyle homeowners, renters and landlords to start considering sewer backup insurance.
Since 1998, wind and water damage caused by extreme weather has cost Canadians nearly $10 billion, which is half of all property claims.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
Real protection against unpredictable weather
Canada was one of the only developed nations without flooding insurance until recently. This coverage gap was highlighted in 2013, the country’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. For that reason, we're proud to provide Comprehensive Water coverage for our clients in cities across Alberta, including Boyle. If you need to determine the risk to your home, there's also our easy-to-use online assessment tool.
If you clear your storm drains and eavestroughs and install window wells around your basement windows, you can mitigate the risk of unwanted water causing damage to your home.
Speak to your Co-operators advisor about sewer backup insurance in Boyle today and you'll see how we can protect your property against the effects of extreme and unpredictable weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get made-to-measure coverage limits that fit your particular needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, we'll provide a discount. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We don't only cover your home but also your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred in the event that you need to move out of your home while it's being repaired. In the event that your home is at a complete loss, you are not obligated to rebuild—we’ll honour your claim even if you rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Boyle include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Boyle AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Boyle now!
Boyle has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today