Sewer backup insurance in Bonnyville, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Bonnyville homeowners and renters alike to obtain sewer backup insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about sewer backup insurance.
Find out how Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators can protect your biggest investment against the effects of Alberta's worst weather.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Many developed nations have insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water, but, until recently, Canada wasn't one of them. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We are happy to provide a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage, which is offered to clients throughout the province of Alberta, including in Bonnyville. Take our free online assessment now to find out how high your home’s water risk is.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about sewer backup insurance in Bonnyville and let us show you why we're a better place for your sewer backup insurance in Bonnyville.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Straightforward: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Custom: Choose the coverage that meets your specific needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Cost-effective: You can take advantage of discounts if you choose to install such loss prevention devices as a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Comprehensive: Rest assured your home, personal belongings and detached structures are covered, as well as additional costs incurred if you need to stay elsewhere while your home is being repaired. If your home is unable to be repaired, it’s up to you whether you wish to rebuild or not; either way, we will still honour your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in Bonnyville include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about sewer backup insurance in Bonnyville AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Bonnyville now!
Bonnyville has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today