Flood insurance in St Paul, AB
With the increase in severe storms across Canada in recent years, homeowners, renters and landlords in St Paul know that they need to start thinking about flood insurance.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about flood insurance.
Find out how you can protect your home against Alberta's extreme weather with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
What sets us apart?
Flood damage can cost thousands of dollars for homeowners to repair, but our flood damage insurance is fairly priced. But that’s not the only thing we have to offer. Our network of expert advisors throughout St Paul are always prepared to provide exceptional customer service and advice on your flood damage insurance. After all, this type of insurance is relatively new to Canada, so you need to know more than just the price on the quote.
With 70 years of experience, we’re a co-operative that knows exactly how to make our members and communities our top priority.
Reassuring coverage against unpredictable weather
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. This gap in coverage was especially apparent in 2013, when Canada experienced its worst-ever year for weather-related damage. We're proud to offer a solution with our new Comprehensive Water coverage for clients in cities across Alberta, including St Paul. You can also get a free online assessment to find out the level of risk to your home.
By clearing eavestroughs, putting window wells around basement windows and making sure storm drains are clear of debris, you can help prevent unwanted water from making it into your home.
Contact a Co-operators Insurance Advisor about flood insurance in St Paul and let us show you why we're a better place for your flood insurance in St Paul.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Inclusive: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Individualized: Select the coverage limits that work best with your family’s needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a fixed dollar amount, your deductible will be a percentage of the claim amount, ranging from 2% to 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Value-added: You can benefit from savings on the purchase of loss prevention devices, such as a secondary automatic powered back-up sump pump.
- Broad: Your home, personal property and detached structures are all covered, in addition to any surplus costs incurred in the event you are required to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired. Should your home be irreparable, you can choose to rebuild at your current location, a new location or not at all; in any event, we will still pay your claim.
Extended Insurance Features in St Paul include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood insurance in St Paul AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in St Paul now!
St Paul has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today