Flood insurance in Andrew, AB
Severe weather has become a growing concern in Canada in recent years, which is why both homeowners and renters should get equipped with flood insurance in Andrew.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about flood insurance.
Rest assured you can now obtain coverage against extreme weather in Alberta with Comprehensive Water insurance from The Co-operators.
What sets us apart?
Flood damage can cost homeowners thousands of dollars to repair, but our flood damage insurance is affordably priced.
Yet that's not the only thing that sets us apart.
With our network of advisors in Alberta and beyond, you can expect exceptional service and expert advice about flood insurance coverage.
After all, it’s only natural you’d have questions beyond cost when this type of insurance is relatively new to Canada. Work with us and find out why we've thrived as a co-operative for more than 70 years—always putting our members and communities first.
Real protection against unpredictable weather
It's true that Canada was one of the very few developed nations without flooding insurance until very recently. This anomaly was easy to see in 2013, when Canadians experienced their worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Our insurance keeps you covered.
You can take action now and work to protect your home from water damage by sealing cracks in your foundation walls and basement floors, installing window wells around your basement windows, installing downspouts and regularly maintaining your eavestroughs, among other steps.
The Co-operators is the name that generations of Canadians have known for high quality, Canadian flood insurance in Andrew. Count on us for knowledgeable, reliable service and information about flood insurance in Andrew and more.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Tailored: Get made-to-measure coverage limits that fit your particular needs.
- Flexible: Instead of paying a flat amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount (between 2% and 35%, with a $1,000 minimum).
- Budget-friendly: If you install loss prevention devices, we'll provide a discount. That includes a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We don't only cover your home but also your personal property, detached structures and costs incurred in the event that you need to move out of your home while it's being repaired. In the event that your home is at a complete loss, you are not obligated to rebuild—we’ll honour your claim even if you rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Andrew include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in Families, by Ensuring a Greener Future
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood insurance in Andrew AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Andrew now!
Andrew has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today