Flood Damage Insurance in Smoky Lake, AB
The number of severe storms in Canada has risen dramatically in recent years, which means homeowners, renters and landlords in Smoky Lake are more aware about flood damage insurance than ever before.
Local Co-operators Insurance Advisors across the province can answer any questions you might have about flood damage insurance.
It's time to learn how you can protect your property against the worst weather Alberta has to offer with Comprehensive Water coverage from The Co-operators.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
Until recent years, insurance against flooding rivers, lakes and other bodies of water was not available in Canada. Albertans especially won’t be soon to forget that 2013 was Canada’s worst-ever year for weather-related damage. Rest assured, The Co-operators now provides Comprehensive Water insurance for clients in Smoky Lake and across Alberta. Find out your home’s risk level by taking our free online assessment now.
The Co-operators provides you with solutions that make a real difference.
Talk to your local Co-operators advisor about flood damage insurance in Smoky Lake today and discover firsthand how we can help keep your family, your home and everything in it protected from the damaging effects of severe weather.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Smoky Lake include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Investing in a Greener Tomorrow
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Smoky Lake AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Smoky Lake now!
Smoky Lake has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today