Flood Damage Insurance in Provost, AB
There’s no question that severe weather is in the rise in Canada, which is all the more reason for Provost homeowners and renters alike to obtain flood damage insurance.
It’s no secret either that severe weather is extremely costly; in fact, water and wind damage account for half of all property claims in Canada, and extreme conditions have cost Canadians almost $10 billion in insurance claims since 1998.
Contact The Co-operators today and let us provide the exact solution you're looking for.
Protection against extreme weather conditions
Up until a few years ago, flood insurance did not exist in Canada. This lack of coverage came to the forefront in 2013, when Canada faced its most destructive year to date for weather-related damage. However, you can now feel good knowing The Co-operators offers Comprehensive Water coverage to clients in Provost and across Alberta. Get started by using our free online assessment to find out your home’s risk level right now.
Let The Co-operators help.
Don’t wait until it’s too late: contact your nearby Co-operators advisor in Provost today for more information on flood damage insurance and get the coverage that’s right for you.
Our Comprehensive Water coverage is:
- Simple: This one product covers you for damage caused by sewer or water backup, flooding caused by an overflow of a body of water, buildup of surface water caused by extreme weather events, and underground water that rises and comes into your home.
- Personalized: Get tailored coverage limits to suit your individual needs.
- Flexible: Rather than paying a flat dollar amount, your deductible is a percentage of the claim amount between 2% and 35% with a $1,000 minimum.
- Budget-friendly: You can enjoy discounts if you install loss prevention devices, including a backflow prevention device or a primary sump pump with a secondary automatic powered backup.
- Extensive: We cover your home, personal property, detached structures and costs incurred if you have to move out of your home while it's repaired. If your home is a complete loss, there’s no obligation to rebuild; we’ll still pay your claim if you decide to rebuild elsewhere.
Extended Insurance Features in Provost include:
- Increased Liability
- Comprehensive coverage
Ensuring a More Sustainable Environment
As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe in balancing our economic, environmental and social priorities. In fact, The Co-operators was recently recognized in Hewitt Associate's Green 30 guide, which identified Canada's 30 most environmentally-conscious employers. Talk to The Co-operators today about flood damage insurance in Provost AND about what we're doing to help the environment.
Get extended Insurance in Provost now!
Provost has a public policy system that provides a minimum level of mandatory coverage to vehicle owners when they purchase license plates.
Sign up for an eNewsletter today